Sunday, December 2, 2012

The Most Commun Questions Asked By Trance Production Beginners


1. How do I rip a [vocal / drumloop / other element] from a track?
2. Where can I find the acapella for [some track]?
3. Where can I find a serial/crack for [some program?]
4. Does anyone have an invite to [audionews/audiofarm/some other well-known warez/bootleg site?]
5. I've got good ideas but my tracks don't sound professional. Can somebody tell me [what presets to use / what buttons to push] to make them better?
6. What computer should I buy?
7. What equipment (speakers, sound card, rack synth, etc.) should I buy?
8. What sequencer should I use?
9. Where can I get a MIDI with the chords/melody in this track?
10. Where can I find good samples?
11. How do I get vocal and stutter effects like Famous X Producer.?
12. How do I make basslines like X, Y, etc.?
13. How do I make a super saw?
14. How do I make good leads/drums/pads/basslines/etc.?
15. How do I master my track?
16. My CPU is maxed out / my sound is stuttering/freezing. What should I do!?
17. Why does my track sound great in my sequencer but terrible when I render it?
18. How do I prevent clipping?
19. Can I get some feedback on my latest track?
20. My track kicks some serious @$$. Which DJs/Labels should I send to?


Eager to have the Answers  ?! Keep checking the blog as we'll post all the answers soon :)

Meanwhile check the following links for some important tips

http://www.tranceproduction.com/ 
http://www.musicradar.com/tuition/tech/26-trance-tips-34006
http://www.futureproducers.com/forums/production-techniques/theory-composing-sound-design/trance-production-5672/
  


No comments:

Post a Comment